- White peppercorns are often used to add spice to white or light-colored foods where specks of black pepper would make a less attractive dish.
- Nothing beats the taste of freshly grated, whole white peppercorns. These can be tied into cheesecloth and dropped into rich simmering Asian and traditional, American soups and stir fries.
- It can be used with mashed or whipped potatoes, white sauces, pasta salads, and seafood dishes.
- White pepper is often used in Swedish dishes as well, such as Swedish meatballs with cream sauce.
- Urban Platter – Simply Good Food!