Urban Platter Wild Canadian Tart Cherry Juice, 375ml [Premium Quality, Pure & Delicious, 100% Pure Wild Tart Cherries]
- 100% Pure Tart Cherry Juice made from Wild Canadian Tart Cherrie. Without any added sugar, water or preservatives of any kind.
- Never From concentrate! Contains Juice of at least 58 Tart Cherries per 100ml.
- Tart cherries are a natural source of melatonin, a hormone that helps regulate the sleep-wake cycle. Tart cherry juice offers more than anthocyanins.
- A glass of 100% wild tart cherry juice counts toward your daily fruit serving goals. It’s perfect in the morning for breakfast or to add a little burst of flavour to your drinks or sparkling beverages.
Tart cherries, also known as sour, dwarf or Montmorency cherries. Compared to sweet cherries, which tend to be enjoyed fresh, tart cherries are often consumed dried, frozen or juiced.
- Pure Tart Cherry Juice made from Wild Canadian Tart Cherrie
- No added sugar, water or preservatives of any kind
- Not from concentrate
- Contains Juice of at least 58 Tart Cherries per 100ml.
BURSTING WITH NUTRIENTS
Tart cherries contain an abundance of nutrients, along with at least 17 antioxidants including anthocyanins and ellagic acid.
HELPS MAINTAIN HEALTHY SKIN
A healthy body is a pre-requisite of healthy skin. Being rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, tart cherry juice helps to maintain the skin texture and keeps it healthy and glowing.
DELICIOUS YET NUTRITIOUS
Cherry juice is not only refreshingly delicious, but it provides plenty of nutrients. It is sour to taste and provides a higher amount of flavonoid.
HELPS YOU SLEEP BETTER
The anti-inflammatory properties of tart cherry juice combined with a dash of sleep-regulating melatonin may help you sleep better
HELPS MAINTAIN HEALTHY HAIR
Cherries are excellent sources of beta-carotene and anthocyanin antioxidants which are vital for hair health. Thus, drinking tart cherry juice contributes to the maintenance of healthy hair.
HELPS POST-WORKOUT RECOVERY
Tart cherry juice may help recovery post-exercise. It is naturally high in potassium, which conducts electrical impulses throughout the body.